CHAWANRAT LIFESTYLE




I stay home ALL DAY ALL TIME. I wake up at 12:30 a.m. 




After I weke up I made my lunch by myself.




Recently, I started drip coffee for myself. I love latte 



After then get back to my room and doing my wokr I'm freelance graphic design




I work from 1 p.m. until 8 p.m. After that, I get find some novel to read, play a guitar, find to watch some series or listening some music. 







I'm a like to read novels and drink Latte too, it makes it very enjoyable to read novels and to be able to read all day long.




My favorite activity is listening to music. my favorite artist is THE TOYS



I prefer to cook for myself . Because I think it would be cleaner if cooking for myself and I could hone my own cooking skills.









ความคิดเห็น

แสดงความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

The otters is adorable than you think.

Yuzuru Hanyu so cute!!!!